SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

afr - latest, page-20

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hi Hotzael

to TheYES voters you asked some Q's this morning

Firstly, I would imagine that would mean everyone on this forum, almost every investor and prob yourself....Most would Vote YES to 45c if given the firm offer.....I most certainly would...Are you saying your a NO Voter to 45c if offered???

EIM Capital...a $28m fund......Largest Holdings incl Sundance....but they did sell some in Jan..hardly a big fund of size and clout...

Mr Wiggins said shareprice may not suffer??

Who knows?? Is he protecting his own book?...cant see it rallying either...If China are out all together its going south..for sure.....We are not worth $650m market cap...again on smoke n mirrors and JV dreams..

"It’s nothing more than a nuisance and it stops the company progressing the plan to develop the assets.”

Wow...whats the plan he has? Tunnel funders.com? If we had no China involvement...how would we have got the permits and Approvals?? Prob still wouldnt have them and in a far worse place today...Easy to say that now...but 2 years ago with not many alternate options (except muted JV talk) our best and most logical option was the CHina route...still is

For Long termers...time is not on your side.. There is a time bomb ticking and its called Permits/Approvals...They have a conditions attached...Also the company is short on capital...so expect potential for that to occur

Lastly the YES45c group of which i am firmly in the camp of are and were not singing the praises of Hanlong as the best thing on earth....We were saying in the absence it was the best deal we will ever get and we wanted it to complete....and that it is a far better option than a JV..That China was, and still is in my view our most likley and suitable suitor

for many months as the markets rallied we all debated the value of SDL...The YES45c camp were firmly of the view that without a CHina offer we would be sub 20c...it feels that way....I dont see to many now posting about the Iron Ore Prices, the resource upgrades, Independent Experts report vals, and the good old 81c Stockbroker reports as to why to Vote NO for and we deserve our 57c...

Hotazel...i hope Hanlong are not kicked to the kerb....Not because i like them...but I hope George/Guilio/Hanlong/NDRC/CDB and a Mill can over the next 2 weeks completed a transaction that is backed by all parties at 45c firm...

If not..we will never get close to that price every again...Even as you say as a LTerm investor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.