SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

"With a different Board set up and a Joint Venture of some kind...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "With a different Board set up and a Joint Venture of some kind I would be happy to hold on and wait for mining to start."
    Exactly, Westcott. We must totally ditch the Hanlong bid, in whatever form it now tries to morph into, and the SDL management which helped bring it about; and start with a brand new equity and project management plan.
    I suggest the following necessary steps.

1. Terminate Jones' and Cassello's appointments - and those of any other senior board and staff member responsible for this fiasco.

2. Appoint a new, highly respected Chairman [Marius Kloppers?] and CEO, both with track records in mining and mergers/JV.

3.They would then:

- travel immediately to Cameroon and the Congo to reassure the two governments that SDL has the expertise and the management skills to take this project through to fruition [this to ensure the two governments don't cancel the production permits]; and

- immediately begin negotiations worldwide with other relevant organisations expert in the mining field, as distinct from trading [Hanlong] or steel making [Wuhan] - yes, including the Chinese if they have appropriate mining expertise.

- offer either partial equity in the project or JV with free carry for Sundance in return for its project expertise and management - say on a 50/50 or 60/40 deal.

A full takeover deal could be in the top drawer and only brought out if negotiations on either of the above two options fail.

This is what we, as shareholders, were expecting our board/management to do two years ago, before they dropped the Hanlong bombshell on us; and now that Hanlong has at last gone we can do it again. A successful deal will again ensure that we shareholders share in the inevitable growth of this company with its vast resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.