PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

AFR report, page-66

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I agree the product stacks up and the potential stacks up (albeit everyone is nervous about what happens with Chinese contracts and payments).
    I have bought and sold PET about 6 times over the past 3 years believing in the story only to see a severe speedbump impact the SP.
    The management does not stack up. The lack of due dilligence, the lack of rigor around financial management, poor or faked forecasting, under reporting matters of materiality for shareholders and just plain inadequate governance.
    There are companies with good products.
    There are companies with good potential.
    There are companies with good management who know how to monetise product & potential.
    No-one here knows what has actually happened now and it is unlikely the details around future materiality will be transparently and truthfully fully communicated to shareholders based on past performance.
    I don't believe PET will fold as a result of what we think might have happened. One would hope for those who are brave enough to look for some bottom picking and hold for a period of maybe 3 years they will be ultimately rewarded.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.