MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Going with Frank's interview and AFR report, it seems MNS has a...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Going with Frank's interview and AFR report, it seems MNS has a battery related consumer taking an equity in company worth $15 Mil with a possible 1st right to take up any production and remaining $25 Mil worth of equity being taken up by Sophisticated investors. Considering placement is at a good price i.e. 28Cents which is not huge dilution on current SP. It would suggest that sophisticated investors see enough potential for return to invest at 28 cents a share with attaching option excersisable at 50cents which is again at a higher price then current SP. We are not talking the usual 2 - 3 Million raise here so it bodes (My well for MNS that there is enough sophisticated investor interest in MNS. From here all news will be related to progress on NY Plant. So time to get on board is now really before the news spreads wider and more retail investors take notice. IF AFR has picked up on MNS then a lot more media coverage is on the cards which will result in much higher price then current 33 cents.... (not a financial advice but just my thoughts on what is currently going on in MNS world)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.