MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

AFR reports that the co to be sued for its promotional announcements., page-17

1. 15,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5593
    Well the AFR were the only ones that ran the story on the USA CA's so of course they would run this free advertisement for the Australian company .... like others have said it is obvious that the people at AFR (especially our mate Tom) hate the stock; for what reason I don't know ?

upload_2021-4-22_9-39-32.png

I did notice that in December 2020 this firm in the USA had to remind everyone of the deadline - seems to me if you had enough people to run with a CA you wouldn't need to remind everyone ?

I also find it amusing that both the USA and the Australian lawsuit state "October 1, 2020" as the cut off with the word 'inclusive' - the company was in a TH on that day (Oct 1 2020) so using the word "inclusive" with reference to Oct 1 2020 in the document looks like amateur hour to me unless they can demonstrate to me how someone bought shares on that day while the company was in a TH ... lol

I did also get a chuckle from the quote by the law firm in the reminder document in capital letters "A Highly Recognized Law Firm" .... Hmmmm ... if you were so "highly recognized" I am not sure you would need shout that out in capital letters to everyone in the introduction of the reminder letter in an attempt to convince them that you are ?

purchasers of the securities of Mesoblast Limited (NASDAQ: MESO) between April 16, 2019 and October 1, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...-7-Deadline-in-Securities-Class-Action-–-MESO
    MESO FINAL DEADLINE MONDAY: ROSEN, A HIGHLY RECOGNIZED LAW FIRM, Reminds Mesoblast Limited Investors of Important December 7 Deadline in Securities Class Action – MESO
    December 05, 2020 10:45 AM Eastern Standard Time

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Mesoblast Limited (NASDAQ: MESO) between April 16, 2019 and October 1, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”, of the important December 7, 2020 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Mesoblast investors under the federal securities laws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.