CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

ptialv, yes haven't really had the time to post lately but must...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    ptialv, yes haven't really had the time to post lately but must give credit to the posters via the cer and cnp threads dating back about 10 months to current who still continue to post and keep this forum out of recievership/voluntary administration (lol)..jokingly

I still enjoy reading posts when i can but must also say that i only have about 10% of cnp compared to my 90% cer holdings which i feel very comfortable with at present and knowing value when i see it.I feel on the safer side knowing that the exposure in super llc is ringfenced for cer exposure.But what i also like is the massive discount to cer's n.t.a. at current sp level.In all honesty the cer shares are worth much much more than the market values it currently.Long Term investors will realise this and jump in at multiples that are lower when the sp starts to move up.

I don't like predicting the sp but i feel we might have seen the bottom for cer stock and next week should be a new start for both entities and i hope that Glenn Rufrano or management for that matter can consider a name change for "Centro" in order to start fresh and attract more outside interest from fund managers/institutions who can push this baby up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.