CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

ptialv, yes it seems like newspapers and various media sources...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    ptialv, yes it seems like newspapers and various media sources like to get a piece from an article and make it into their own story which really isn't much different from the original article.Anyhow still believe we have a deal but cnp holders even though it might dilute existing shareholders value, i'd rather the company survive and reduce their current debt levels significantly by hopefully a debt for equity swap and later down the track the company reduce the amount of shares outstanding by way of an appendix 3e daily share buy-back.

The extent of the downturn in the economy i believe is caused by the media and the newspapers in the first place.Everything you see happening is fear based.Until someone can stand up and represent the global market as a "Leader" in a big way rather than every Tom,Dick and harry saying we are in a global recession i.e (boring same old rubbish.) as they continue to talk down the global economy even though history tells us otherwise.

We can get out of this mess but it takes a few people to start spreading the good news of what the economy will look like in 5-10 years time which i believe will be bigger profits for companies moving forward and a medium to fast paced economy that continues to get rid of the old and come up with the new ...and also noting the relatively cheap stocks we have listed on the asx which represent some great value for the longer term holder, that's why these shopping malls represent strong/solid investments for any banks that are willing too look past the current environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.