LOM 0.00% 3.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

AFR Stock Watch - Lucapa Diamond, page-176

1. 10,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2096
    Very funny JD
    There is little to no chance of a takeover in my mind.
    As I have been saying for the past 6 years is that the Lulo lease will be more valuable than all of the other diamond mines in the world put together.
    L259 could be worth more than many of the top mines put together and I value it at a minimum of 100 billion and value the entire Kimberlite field at lulo between 100 billion and one trillion dollars.
    Not only are there other potentially high value targets such as L249 L251 L257 L46 L83 84 plus many others,there is also the potential for more unidentified low magnetic older pipes yet to be discovered like L259,and looking at google earth there appears there could be many more but smaller in size.
    So the point IM getting at is by the time the company has done the required work on L259 for any potential interest from another company the L259 pipe would have been proven to be worth more than any other company could afford while at the same time other targets are being discovered and proven up.
    So how is any other company ever going to be able to buy out Lucapa if my assumptions are correct and nor would the Angolans ever give up any of there share when the profits can so much benefit there people.
    In fact I believe the Lulo western Kimberlite cluster has the potential to put 50% or more of other diamond mines out of business over the next decade or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $15.69K 447.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37332 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.