SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Dear SWC I commend you on having a thicker skin than a Rhino-...

1. 12,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Dear SWC I commend you on having a thicker skin than a Rhino- and more hope than believing in magic-
    However here is something for you to ponder-
    What usually happens when there is an announcement of a CR- is that the price usually gaps down and continues to descend once market opens - and there is nothing at all you can do - it is like a falling bag of wet cement- often they are sprung on the market without any warning- usually the company in question has made some great announcement that has raised the price beforehand- created interest and sucked in a lot of interest-to counterbalance the drop- in order to raise cash....

In this case however- it may have been held up a bit by short covering- but really it does not matter- shorters are part of the market- this is not their fault- they are just trading the opportunity- and I think your question about why are they dropping? they are closing positions and getting out - they are smart- they don't want to get trapped...

This is the fault of bad management and poor financial decisions -

The difference between holding this and a company that is not under this amount of financial distress is huge- the threat of the new owners of the dept just putting this into administration and selling it off is real- so you may be left with nothing not even a thankyou card!

This week has really bothered me in a way from a trading perspective- price held up carefully by algorithms- which is easy when there is not much volume- so it is misleading to unsuspecting SH - that think that everything will be ok....
    If indeed you invested at .22 I think I read somewhere- however I don't know - that is your business-
    You could still walk away with half-
    And still be able to reinvest if there is a sensible offering.
    The thing is that if you are new to investing you will not realize how the market works until you actually have to face reality--- From reading your posts I think this is possibly the situation- I could be wrong -
    But most of the true believers have sold out -
    The silence from SGH is indeed deafening-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.