NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

** here is the copy I got from there for all of readersHot...

1. 22 Posts.
    ** here is the copy I got from there for all of readers

Hot Copper targets Nido board

Edited by Sarah Thompson and Paul Garvey
    One of the more ambitious board tilts for some time will come to its conclusion on Monday when shareholders of
    Perth-based oil and gas play Nido Petroleum gather for their annual general meeting.

Followers of internet chat room Hot Copper have persuaded one of their own to push for a spot on the Nido board
    in the hope of turning around what they see as a period of underperformance by the company.

The poster known as p1000 has agreed to be put forward as the Hot Copper candidate and appears to have some
    solid credentials behind him.

p1000?s real name is Michael Pope, a man currently employed as the principal well construction engineer for
    Inpex?s multibillion-dollar Ichthys LNG project. Pope has also worked in the past for Chevron, Halliburton and Atwood Economics.

Pope has offered to waive his first 12 months of directors? fees if elected, although that promise was omitted from
    the AGM materials distributed by Nido.

Pope admits to having Buckley?s chance of getting elected, unless some major institutions decide to back him,
    but he has at very least won a lot of support from his fellow chat room users.

Pope needs more than just a simple majority of votes to join the board. He must receive more votes than at least
    one of the incumbent directors, David Whitby or Vincent Perez, given there are only two director vacancies up for
    grabs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 88.0¢ 85.0¢ $123.7K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212002 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 29650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.