GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Roofy, No Sydney cafe has $96 million in Cash, Fidelity as an...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Roofy,

No Sydney cafe has $96 million in Cash, Fidelity as an investor and the upside of GSW.

Look, I had never heard of GSW until it hit 50 cents, on the way down from $4.60, so I do not bear the mental and financial scars and vitriol of most of the posters here. I have had this experience elsewhere so I understand the pain. I am a newbie to GSW who is providing a viewpoint based on looking forward and calmly assessing the odds of success based on a lot of research.

To answer your question. What makes me believe in these entrepreneurs is the people who have vetted the technology.

Fidelity
    Red Rooster
    1.4 million deliveries using GSW in last quarter (I know they said there would be a zillion)
    Amazon
    NA Williams (15 - 19 months to get revenue from Sep-17)
    CBA
    Mary Jane (HC)
    Two New Directors
    Australian Solicitor General representing GSW in CA

Sure the sales are pitiful, but perhaps they have been more focussed on corporate survival - fighting off yellow national journalists, lawyers and regulators, hiring to clean up their corporate governance, worried customers, and the irate investors - than marketing. The low sales last quarter provide an opportunity to buy low and sell high. The cash reduces the risk of investing at this level, as has been confirmed by the short sellers, who have moved onto greener pastures. Its the old risk and reward at 39 c. - this is a 100 bagger possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.