DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

afr today, page-30

1. 5,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    so many scary stuffs coming up when DML SP already slumped 80%. Depending on the placement offer price which I personally think is 30c per share, if there is an underwriter SHs could expect SP recover slowly.

Copper price is the King atm, if till remains above $3/lb not that bad for DML.

The real problem with DML atm is :

"still working through oxide and transitional material while the most of the mineralisation is sulphide. "

I noticed DML already announced they have reached the sulphide ore in April, maybe that's why the board start to expect Positive cash flow in June 1/4.

Anyway, as a top 10 Africa copper mining projects, 200-300Mt resource in place, I believe DML will be always a takeover target.

Hopefully the short-term pain can be ended by the sulphide ore soon. DML could be worth much more than 80c per share(after dilution ) as long as the operation cost is less than $2/lb.

Current SP also creates an fantastic opportunity for CFC to acquire DML at 1/3-1/2 cost of its initial offer/ ie 58c--85c, if they can lunch a on market takeover offer ASAP.

99% of the SHs could sell their shares at this price range if there is a scary 25c placement offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.