KAR 0.93% $1.61 karoon energy ltd

I love the timing of these articles by 'journalists'Let's see -...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I love the timing of these articles by 'journalists'

Let's see - WE are knocking on doors.
    WE tried to get a partner for 314 and Poseidon GAS ( MUCH SMALLER )than Browse - OH REALLY no-one knew that ( hint hint scale just another problem)
    WE tried to get a partner to pre empt our rights to purchase?
    PRICE could be an issue, with signs emerging that PetroChina paid a HEFTY $US370 million ($414 million) or so for its 20 per cent stake.
    So what is it...we can't find a buyer to help with pre emptive rights YET petro PAID a 'hefty' price...does this make sense.
    AND of course the fact that here are no more Chinese BUYERS and INDIA is looking elsewhere and JAPANESE appear to only have one Company who need GAS and they are full UP and then finally it is UNLIKELY any other CHINESE COMPANY would want to tie up with Petro ( less likely) and that is base on WHAT ??

What an absolute crock of shi* - isn't the timing curious?
    I love the quotes from KAR - oh that's right their aren't any

How do these people get away with writing utter garbage as NEWS - where are their facts - where is KAR quoted as knocking on doors? where is KAR quoted as doing pre emptive deal but not finding partner?

And as for the small number of buyers now - it is a nicely written puff piece straight from people with a vested interest.
    And it took 3 of them to write this and NOT ONE spoke to anyone of these COMPANIES?

Great stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.015(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.68 $1.60 $8.763M 5.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 247821 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 68022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.