SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Also the same boat, nice little 60% profit have been a long term...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Also the same boat, nice little 60% profit have been a long term holder accumulating at decent times.

my reason for staying invested is simple though;
    - hard work done developing gas assets
    - large resources to deliver strong revenue over decades
    - easy tack on expansionary capital spend (low risk, no requirement for takeover or risky purchase to grow top line)
    - conservative management that have delivered net cash position during project ramp-up. Business is in a very good position to reward shareholders through dividends for a long time period
    - regardless of how stupid I think it is. Australia has made a firm commitment to ending coal power, and have a gas led recovery stated. The only way of achieving this and keeping power prices low is to support additional production
    - if you were QLD government (or other government for that matter) would you back SXY or at least look favourably on them in a bid/tender land sale for gas production - 100% yes you would they just bought online $400M worth of gas production in great time, safely and reliably.

For these reasons, and hopefully a dividend, I am looking to retain my holding as a medium/long term holding in my portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.