SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

afr

1. 3,230 Posts.
    Opres prime affected peoples should read AFR today as an article definitely indicates that a 60 to 70 cent payment will be on the cards for those affected. Conditional that all those affected agree and no further litigation will proceed. Also I read that ANZ want this to happen before the courts hand out their decision.This puts SLA right back in the hot seat as with nearly 60 mill shares bought at 30 cents ie around $18 million and the directors at an arms lengh ownership [thru a third party] Directors get a cheque for around $40 million buy back the 60 mill shares with plenty of interest to those who financed say for 6 months 50% interest $5 mill they then have in the piggy bank $17 million AND THEIR SHARES.They could even negotiate a heap of options payable on performance which they know will occur for the pain and suffering theyve been put thru and all would probably support this.
    I believe the shareholders SHOULD ALSO GET ISSUED SOME BONUS OPTIONS GRATUS for the full support and patience they[we] have been put thru emotionally and financially.These would be issued to those that hold on a particular day say the day that the ANZ announce they are finished selling.
    Lets push for this I say 1 for 3 bonus issue. Why not reward the faithful.There I feel better now I've had my say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.