CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Stuart is on the move , no mucking around !! But has he said...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Stuart is on the move , no mucking around !! But has he said hello to Frank and Tony lately ? I wouldn't be suprised if Stuart's name just pops up in a CFE announcement early next year.
    We all know 200 mil for Marampa is too low and 500 mil just a bit too high , so how about 350 + 45 for the infrastructure = 395 give or take a few mil and we get the trailing royalties etc,etc. Yep SOLD to Stuart , do i hear any superior offers. Marius? Tom? Mr Zhou? Mr Zhang? Mr etc etc......

CIC Mining Resources Ltd: MOU with China Railway Materials (CRM)

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, Dec 17, 2010 (Marketwire via COMTEX)

"CRM recently provided major capital investment to Africa Minerals Ltd in Sierra Leone for an iron ore project."

Stuart J. Bromley, Chairman and CEO of CIC Mining Resources, commented:
    "We are delighted to have entered into this agreement with a globally respected rail infrastructure company. We envisage their services - to be delivered through CIC Logistics - as well as their access to potential capital, to be of critical importance in bringing potential mining projects into production both within China and the wider mining markets, in particular Africa." (CONTINUED)

full detailed article at
    http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/cimgf_rrr_cic-mining-resources-ltd-mou-with-china-railway-materials-1374719.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.