CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Bagla Hills is in southern SL on the Liberian border but has...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Bagla Hills is in southern SL on the Liberian border but has difficulties because in national forest and Enviro groups/NGOs strongly oppose and apparently just lately the SL Mines Dept can't find CIC's paper work in the right drawer. Re : Sept 2010 BNP Paribas Securities Asia report

"Other projects like Cape Lambert's Kukuna project and CIC's Bagla Hills projects are still in exploration/feasibility study stage."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Jan 2009 - CIC AQUIRES EQUITY INTEREST IN BAGLA HILLS IRON ORE PROJECT IN SIERRA LEONE, WEST AFRICA.

http://www.cnq.ca/Storage/1192/106929_PRESS_RELEASE_Bagla_Hills_(2).pdf
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    and this from yesterday

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, Dec 15, 2010 (Marketwire via COMTEX) -- CIC Mining Resources Establishes Logistics Division.

Stuart J. Bromley, Chairman and CEO of CIC Mining Resources, commented:
    "Having migrated from South Africa to Western Australia in the mid seventies, I saw first-hand the major rail and port infrastructure that was later developed to transfer iron ore to the world markets. Today, there is a direct parallel between Africa, especially West Africa, and Western Australia in the early seventies in infrastructure terms. As a result of this acquisition, CIC Mining Resources now has an excellent platform and the right partners to aggressively go after the African continent's infrastructure build potential."

CIC Mining Resources intends to make CIC Logistics' key partners available to its advisory clients so as to provide potential funding on infrastructure requirements and to add value on resource related projects.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/cimgf_rrr_cic-mining-resources-establishes-logistics-division-1368698.html

Hmmm , i wonder if Stuart has ever bumped into 2 others , 1 local & 1 who has "moved on" from WA but who both have been seen in Sierra Leone lately !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.