ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

africa conference mon & games have started

1. 776 Posts.
    I have been amused to no end by some poorly researched comments made by nervous, inexperienced and mis-informed investors/traders on this forum over the last week or so. A little bit of share price weakening and people start to panic and question and doubt.

It is very clear to me that WHN's share price is being 'played' so to speak. The price is being held back. It is being suppressed more aggressively as the share price gets weaker. One has to ask why?

Why would someone load the sell stack with big orders and pull them when they're afraid they might get bought??

Well before today i wasn't sure of their motives. Apart from traders attempting to get the share price to certain percentage re-tracements and follow fibonacci sequences etc, it seems to be a tactic of a bigger player. Someone who wants to accumulate WHNOA. They would not be able to get it at these levels if the shares were trading at 4.5c.

Today they declared their hands. They mopped up the options at a huge premium as they became available. The buying at such a premium was nothing short of impressive, indicating to me that the astute investors see a short term share price of atleast 10c.

With Africa's premier international oil and gas event starting on Monday, WHN is beginning to get warm. At the event, which was booked out well before anticipated, our management will bump shoulders with the who's who of international oil and gas; they have already stated that they will be going there to aggressively sell the WHN story.

The revised work commitments and the increased geological work in the permit will prove to be very attractive to potential farminees, and management know that this is their time to shine.

Watch the games continue, both on the up and on the down. Watch the anticipation and rumours begin. Watch people buy and sell. Watch the chartists talk about retracements and supports and resistances. Watch people calling for the mid 2c... but if you believe in the fundamentals of this company... just sit back and watch all the fun.

I will be selling only once every investor/trader on the ASX is talking about WHN, Shell, Palta, Seychelles, farm-ins, La Bella, 20c targets, insto's buying massive amounts... and the hysteria reaches fever-pitch.

So until then, sit back and enjoy. Judging from the share price games, we don't have long to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 5189 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.