LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

It would not be a stupid idea to think with the following...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It would not be a stupid idea to think with the following African show happening and what would be a major tick for Mr Sumbala and what is both a political and business necessity to expose some form of major kimberlite License paper work and coinciding the release of DRILL results that they use the show to expose LOM and working along side a growing pro active govt in Angola.
    If this does not happen then really I would fail to see any connection to the govt other than a basic working partnership that works on the same old par for par of submit ,work and we will see what happens.
    I am very interested to see the connection of LOM and the Angola govt have in what is released and published about this partnership to the wider audience and brokers at the show.Any Announcments should be released and would be done prior to the show of coarse then discussed there so lets see what happens.

Also with those production and recovery rates I dare say we are currently in a hot spot of forward thinking and will give the red light on plans being brought forward and production of alluvials given the front seat.I consider myself a businessman so I want a fat belly of production before I chase kimbo dreams so I consider a good balance now of time spent digging and the dms not being hampered by kimbo samples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.