FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Africa Down Under Conference

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    While we all sit here & wait for the relisting update I would like to bring a bit of positivity to the thread.

I was sitting at home over the weekend doing some research & saw that the Africa Down Under Conference (www.africadownunderconference.com/) was coming up very soon, September 6 to 8th to be exact in Perth. So today I decided to shoot off an email today in the hope that the new board were going to be present at the event,something the previous board was not in 2016!

I got a very quick response from the CEO Greg Walker letting me know that;

Birimian will be present at the event, we will have a booth & Greg himself will be speaking & promoting the company.

unnamed123.png

A very interesting point to note is that the Minister of Mines for Mali, H.E. Prof Tiémoko Sangare will be present and speaking just one hour before our CEO.

Obviously we are close to re-listing if the board are planning on presenting at a conference. I am hopeful that the discussions that the board had with the Minister in Bamako two months ago will be reciprocated in Perth as we move towards the final stages of the ESIA permit and subsequent mining permit. "keeping the mining minister onside" is extremely important in Africa and I have faith that the current BoD will be doing just that. It is of course beneficial for both parties in the end, Birimian & Malian.

Birimian could be bringing a large amount of investment to the region! By the way the Minister for Mines from Mali is actually from Bougouni.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.