NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

africa downunder conference perth, page-10

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Here is an article re timeframe for old order rights compansation...if that is Anglos issue? We are left to summise too much...
    http://www.fin24.com/Companies/Mining/Mineral-rights-issue-goes-step-further-20120806

some parts ...

"The unhappiness among old order owners arose because, in terms of the new Mineral Resources Act which came into force in 2005, the mineral resources minister became the "owner" of all unused old order mineral rights.

Shabangu now also controls all so-called new order mineral rights registered since 2005.

Because old order rights owners no longer have any say over the minerals on their land, they argeu that they should be compensated for "expropriation" of their rights."cont
    and later....
    "Mogoeng ordered that written heads of argument be submitted to him by Agri SA before September 11 and by Shabangu before September 25, in preparation for the hearing of oral arguments.

The ultimate decision by the Constitutional Court will be the final word on the issue as leave to appeal is not possible." ends

regardless if old order expropraited rights were an issue why should that stifle a new order rights holder?
    compensation by the government is whats in question...
    so does that rule out this line of thought?

I keep reading about Anglo being a problem but i dont know on what grounds....unless their rocessing , water license or something is required....or genorah was a farmin type?
    the one that got away...??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.