NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

africa downunder conference perth, page-18

1. 7,746 Posts.
    I can't honestly say. Maybe the selling and DRA freeing up cash were to seperate issues. The email wasn't clear.

They solved a "technical" issue last week. Any ideas? I've emailed back about 100 questions lol. Still no reply.

Don't worry about the shares. It will be as part of the deal, so at much higher prices.

Why I'm scratching my head is they first tranche were issued at 30c, so why bother selling at these prices. How much cash are they freeing up. Is it for the revised IOP offer or as part of the current Anglo negotiations.

The answer about "technical" issue seemed connected with Anglo. But the prefered jv partner seems to be the newcomer. Alot doesn't make sense. Hopefully Missy info will confirm and more importantly add clarity to what I'm saying. Because what I have doesn't add up without additional info.

But I'm confident the end result is we HAVE addressed a technical issue(most likely with Anglo) and we WILL have cash to resolve a second hurdle(maybe IOP?). And negotiations are progressing well with a clear favourite. We needed to narrow our choices. So to me this all points to advanced negotiations.

Sp will rebound quickly imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.