NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

africa downunder conference perth, page-19

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Hi Kiril. I think DRA were selling to HELP not HINDER nkp. So it could be a good thing. Certainly the overwhelming tone of the reply was positive with one hurdle overcome and another nearly overcome.

Guess it's tricky if they sell only to be issued more. Then they are no better than a La Jolla type funding. So motives will be clearer in a few days. But I doubt PL would be pushing a negative that he doesn't need to disclose?

So it must be positive. We just need to wait and see. Missy info will hopefully piece things together or the top40 will. But IF selling a few million somehow removes an obsticle and gets the deal done then im all for it. Maybe its got to do with the final JV percentages and BEE requirements and such. The shareregster and issuing new shares is a bit of a juggling act.

Whoever is selling is irelevant. The important thing is it is cheap LT. A JV in 3,6, 12months will see sp many multiples of todays sp.

What's important is are we getting closer to the end goal. It seems we are.

Would be interesting what Albert thinks is happening and what will be announced next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.