NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Whatever news Misfits is apparently sitting on, it would need...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    "Whatever news Misfits is apparently sitting on, it would need to be dynamite ... otherwise we're looking at an SP of sub 6c next week."

Really?

An explaination as to why a major top 10 holder has dumped their position this week will stop the SP decline and provide a turn around?

I dont think so.

Surely if a deal was days away they would have continued to hold a few more days no?

It has not just been one seller selling all week, there would have been a number...as there has been each week for months.

Lets be real, this could drag on for weeks, this might not even be resolved before year end.

Each party knows that the longer this drags out, the better a deal they will end up with. No-one is falling over themselves to take NKP away from the negotiation table otherwise it would have already happened...months ago.

I have a rather large position in NKP now too and really look forward to a resolution asap.

The company has continued to leak fragments of information into the market...as each week passes we are expecting different news which NEVER comes.

When will you kids learn that this really is a case of Peter and the Wolf?

Kiril

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.