NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Kiril ... I pretty much agree with your realistic assessment of...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Kiril ... I pretty much agree with your realistic assessment of Nkwe's present dilemma, whereby they are seemingly trapped in a sitution in which they can't control their fate, and no-one is rushing to lend them a helping hand ... and the market ( including 1 or more major shareholders ) has realised this.

What I meant by the statement about Misfits' info, is that it would need to be something overwhelmingly convincing that the reason for the persistent heavy selling has now finished ... which much as I hope he could do, I strongly doubt ... otherwise, the chances are that there is still at least some more to come in future weeks.

Not a very heartening scenario ... but I'm still hopeful that some type of deal will eventually get done, rather than seeing us become yet another speccy stock that goes bust.

PS ... Misfits ... I appreciate the efforts that you and other notable contributors have made to obtain and share info ... My comments are not meant to put down those efforts in any way ... I do feel however that you should not let your spat with one or 2 fellow members stop you from coninuing to share your findings ... For whatever value they may or may not provide, there are many people in HC land that would like to read what you have to offer, without having to operate like a secret society ... Just my thoughts.

Wayne

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.