NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

africa downunder conference perth, page-6

1. 7,746 Posts.
    My intel was DRA sold a few. Why I don't know. Can't really confirm because NKP are Bermuda incorporated and not required to announce change of sub notices.

The buying wasn't insto.

That can be confirmed by the broker codes which was dominated by etrade. This is not surprising for the fact the market couldn't soak up so many shares without the sp falling dramatically.

Mac posts top40s on a monthly basis. If that confirms DRA have sold, then we can discuss if it's positive or negative and their possible motives. Until it's confirmed then no point worrying either way.

I certainly think Missy should continue posting. Who cares that shes wrong. I'd suggest 90% of HC posters have posted info in good faith that has subsequently been incorrect. This is especially true with NKP thread where we have all been told something that hasn't eventuate.

It all goes back to what you said."they are seemingly trapped in a sitution in which they can't control their fate".

They have no control and are binded by continuous disclosure. Yet we are always willing to forgive past disappointments and believe the new timelines. We live on hope. They play on that.

Last week they failed the "Monday" announcement. Then Albert said "Tues/Wed". They failed again. But I bet we all fall for the next timeframe again.

It's good buying at these levels. Didn't AverageJoe time his trade perfectly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.