TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

I find the comments in this thread very amusing to say the...

1. 20 Posts.
    I find the comments in this thread very amusing to say the least. On one hand people have alot to say that the TRF management is sitting on its arse yet when it anounces that they are working on new opportunities such as the potential of identifying a new project in Africa the nay sayers here say that they are wasting shareholders money???

Also if you all had even tried to read and understand the various press releases that have come out of TRF and IFE in the last year you would understand that finishing a feasability and funding the developement of the IFE DSO mine into production by the end of the year is not an easy task. As TRF has so much invested in this it begs the question that if you were in Ian's shoes would you also not be focussing your attention getting this done?

So we come to driving the share price? The people that are resonsible for driving the SP is us the investors and shareholders and by constantly just selling out on a stock due to impatience you will drive the SP down. I for one see the vision of TRF being a self funded explorer with a constant significant income. If any of you wise men out there know anything about exploration is that exploration doesnt work with peanuts but needs serious cash to pay for drilling and developement. I think that Ian and the management are doing all they can with the limited resources to their disposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.