FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Africa Intelligence article

1. 143 Posts.
    FAR management is doing a lot more than what meets the eye... They are doing their best to keep its shareholders informed...

For starters we had that silly tight hole policy of CNE...Now unfortunately they are not in a position at the moment to share PE related info as it involves government intervention...we really don't want to mess with the relationship with Senegal govt...  They are also unable to share Djiffere details as I believe it is related in a way to PE..

As far as Africa Intelligence article is concerened FAR is taking necessary steps to get to the bottom of it... As much as I like to share the information I gather with all, at the same token I am also concerned about some posters scrutinising managements comments, twisting and turning truth to their own benefits...

But anyway here are the correspondences I received from Cath yesterday about AI article.. Cheers

>>>>>
    Thanks

I am in the throes of contacting the publication (I have never heard of them but there are many newsletters and commentators out there who are not well read but claim to be) to find out the source of the information.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Kind regards

Cath
    >>>>>>>>>>
    Hi

I don’t know where on earth this article has come from. FAR’s obligation was to shoot 400km2 of 3D seismic to satisfy the terms of the option to enter the Djiffere block. There is nothing else to pay.

FAR remains fully disclosed in the market with respect to Djiffere.

Not quite as intelligent as they would have one believe!

Cheers

Cath

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.