RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Well Gavtech, as usual in your hurry to downplay, and mock RRS,...

1. 572 Posts.
    Well Gavtech, as usual in your hurry to downplay, and mock RRS, you jumped the gun and dipensed with the FACTS.

Either you did not read in full, or you did not understand the initial post which was a simple cut and paste of AOI Annoucement made by AOI, as I had stated earlier, more information was required before we new the financial terms, which were provided by RMP this morning.

Still not massive amounts of money here, but AOI want to decrease risk to 45-55% before proceeding with drilling, a very standard practice throughout the world in the Oil & Gas Game, let alone the risks that come with this particular part of the world.

Have to admit, IMO RMP had to of been introduced to AOI by Pete I would imagine, and also our old friends Max Capital are acting as Under writer for RMP $2.8 Million Cap Raising, and to introduce further inverstors for expenses to come with drilling costs.
    Max Capital will also be paid 4.5 million RMP shares for payment.

Obviously AOI were not going to proceed without derisking to 45-55%, and it looks like that has been arranged by parties involved, to allow Rig Mobilization to Commence Shortly.

Cheers

jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.