DXI 0.34% $2.93 dexus industria reit.

africa, page-5

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    the alliance grows stronger young luke skwalker!!

now i see the ugandan connection snorkler!!

i can feel the force..

1. Appointment of Exploration Manager Adelphi Energy Limited (Adelphi) is pleased to advise the appointment of Mr Robert Hall as Exploration Manager. This appointment provides Adelphi with a highly experienced
    management team which will be able to add value to both our existing projects and initiatives and to the recently announced international “New Projects Alliance”.
    Rob is a geologist with over 25 years experience in international oil and gas exploration and development projects. He has worked in a variety of geographic locations and technical/operational positions which have included senior roles at Elf, Ampolex Limited,
    ExxonMobil, Fusion Oil & Gas NL, Sterling Energy Ltd, Impress Energy and Hardman Resources.
    Rob has been actively involved in a number of African exploration and development projects in Mauritania, Gambia, Ghana, Gabon and, until most recently, in Uganda where he was responsible for the development of Hardman’s onshore oil discoveries. He has also spent considerable time in senior exploration and operational roles in Indonesia, China, Thailand, PNG as well as in Australia.
    In his new role at Adelphi, Rob will work closely with Chris Hodge, Adelphi’s Exploration Director, to further grow and develop the Company’s exploration portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.