I was probably being facetious in contrasting the nature of...

1. 40,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I was probably being facetious in contrasting the nature of violence depicted in the media. We all know that a few bad apples can infect (psychologically) the whole cart. Our first Sudanese AFL player also has a relative working in an operational position at FMG as I was told so the depiction by the media and certainly very biased opinions suggest otherwise.

It is always a catch 22 when refugees only want to better their living conditions and future, a victim of circumstances sometimes from a wider proxy conflict or internal politicking. You can build schools and infrastructure in a war-torn country but this is another catch 22 balancing ST v LT goals. Some will say it is throwing good money at a bad situation. A decades-old debate on how to improve living conditions in the third world, stabilise the violence to encourage civil interactions within a functioning institution, the list goes on.... A very complex debate, similar to the 'chicken or egg' on many issues. Remember those Vietnamese juvenile gangs some 2 decades ago?

The social issues of the day go around in circles and after a decade of ISIS, homegrown terrorists, lone wolf, and so forth, we have now moved on to things that matter, in the spotlight is China. We have now transgressed from trade coercion apparently to a diplomatic one and this time Scomo is on the offensive once again like the pandemic investigation. In the current context, how low is low in the relationship?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.