FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

African Greenbushes Tick, page-10

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Greenbushes

Link below from 2016 (Slightly old)

Can little old Goulamina exceed the Goliath? Maybe.

I think we should have a go, it's the Australian way after all.

"The pegmatite consists of a large main zone over 3 kilometers long and up to 300 meters wide with numerous smaller pegmatite dykes and pods flanking the main body.

The lithium zone is over 2 kilometers long and enriched in the lithium-bearing mineral spodumene which often makes up 50% of the rock."

"The Greenbushes Lithium Mine has a measured and indicated mineral resource estimate of 118.5 million tonnes of spodumene ore grading at 2.4% lithium, containing approximately 7.13 million tonnes of Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (Source: Talison Mining Ltd: NI 43-101 Technical Report 2012).
    Category Tonnes (Mt) Li2O Grade (%) LCE (Mt)
    Measured Resource Estimate    0.6 3.2 0.04
    Indicated Resource Estimate    117.9   2.4 7.08
    Inferred Resource Estimate 2.1    2.0 0.10

Figure 5: Greenbushes Lithium Mine: Mineral Resource Estimate (Source: Talison Mining Ltd)
    The Greenbushes Lithium Mine has a proven and probable mineral reserve estimate of 61.5 million tonnes of spodumene ore grading at 2.8% lithium, containing approximately 4.3 million tonnes of Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (Source: Talison Mining Ltd: NI 43-101 Technical Report 2012).
    Category Tonnes (Mt) Li2O Grade (%) LCE (Mt)
    Proven Reserves   0.6 3.2   0.04
    Probable Reserves 61.0 2.8   4.3
    The-Greenbushes-lithium-mine-in-WA.png World-lithium-hard-rock-deposits.png    

http://www.goldendragoncapital.com/greenbushes-lithium-mine/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.