FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Greenbushes Link below from 2016 (Slightly old) Can little old...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Greenbushes

Link below from 2016 (Slightly old)

Can little old Goulamina exceed the Goliath? Maybe.

I think we should have a go, it's the Australian way after all.

"The pegmatite consists of a large main zone over 3 kilometers long and up to 300 meters wide with numerous smaller pegmatite dykes and pods flanking the main body.

The lithium zone is over 2 kilometers long and enriched in the lithium-bearing mineral spodumene which often makes up 50% of the rock."

"The Greenbushes Lithium Mine has a measured and indicated mineral resource estimate of 118.5 million tonnes of spodumene ore grading at 2.4% lithium, containing approximately 7.13 million tonnes of Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (Source: Talison Mining Ltd: NI 43-101 Technical Report 2012).
    Category Tonnes (Mt) Li2O Grade (%) LCE (Mt)
    Measured Resource Estimate    0.6 3.2 0.04
    Indicated Resource Estimate    117.9   2.4 7.08
    Inferred Resource Estimate 2.1    2.0 0.10

Figure 5: Greenbushes Lithium Mine: Mineral Resource Estimate (Source: Talison Mining Ltd)
    The Greenbushes Lithium Mine has a proven and probable mineral reserve estimate of 61.5 million tonnes of spodumene ore grading at 2.8% lithium, containing approximately 4.3 million tonnes of Lithium Carbonate Equivalent (Source: Talison Mining Ltd: NI 43-101 Technical Report 2012).
    Category Tonnes (Mt) Li2O Grade (%) LCE (Mt)
    Proven Reserves   0.6 3.2   0.04
    Probable Reserves 61.0 2.8   4.3
    The-Greenbushes-lithium-mine-in-WA.png World-lithium-hard-rock-deposits.png    

http://www.goldendragoncapital.com/greenbushes-lithium-mine/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.