PSC 0.00% 16.0¢ prospect resources limited

With the recent run up in all the Lithium company share prices,...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    With the recent run up in all the Lithium company share prices, I thought it would be good to put together a comparison of the African Lithium miners, and a comparison with a peer Australian company (Liontown Resources), which has used a bloated spodumene price for its DFS..

I own PSC, AVZ and FFX, and am looking into investing in IronRidge. The African lithium producers are soo much better valued then their Australian Counterparts.

Relatively PSC seems to have better upside, just because it is currently valued soo cheaply. A lot of the reason for the low valuation is driven by the fact that it does not have funding, and I think once funding is secured, there should be a significant re-rate similar to what happened with AVZ.

@setfire2thehive I came across PSC through your posts, so a big thank you from me for all the quality posting that you do.

Any comments would be great. I have done something similar for the South American Lithium companies (Galan, Lithium Power, Lithium South, Bearing, Lake Resources and Agrosy), and there are some decently valued companies there as well.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3792/3792431-ee03d9850c6a32bcd1f799ee2548816b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150360 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 91000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.