SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

African Miners to increase spending in 2015 survey, page-7

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hey Westcott

"Do you listen or take notice of comments from others like you have just posted when you and your company are looking to invest in other mining projects? I don't think so"

confused....I don't follow your Q?

On a micro level Yes and I have said it before they are different companies in a way as you have pin pointed..

Are they all West African Iron Ore...yep!!!

But it matters when the SDL SP chart and looming result mirrors exactly whats happened to the others

They West African IO producers...( well they were lol) and the MACROS are what matters now!

Banks and Financiers will look at the Macros....2 other multi billion dollar West African IO companies are now defaulted.. "Ohh but we are nothing like them" ..great....but they will say good luck and all the best..get out of my office!

Westcott no doubt your technical knowledge of this play and region is first rate...i and most are not even close...but take off the rose coloured glasses for a moment and look around at whats going on!!!

No funding in 5 months....same result as the others...impending disaster

Would you lend em $500m....loaded question but i doubt it

I hope they can get funding would be a great result....whats the market telling us? they wont..or they will give away the farm in the process

Opening up the Region of Central West Africa, the Cameroon Govt are counting on SDL..sounds great and fluffy

geez Wescott....If the Cameroon Govt are relying on A Perth Junior Iron Ore for its country and people to prosper...I am glad i am not a citizen of that country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.