African murders grandmother in Qld shopping centre, page-488

1. 15,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1416
    Not that many states support capital punishment over there. Could be a very good Trump card to go with his promises to the folks to give him another chance. The swamp is bigger ,deeper and dirtier than before. So far Donny's message appears to be working so how about we organize a good old fashioned turkey shoot for the criminal transgressors who obviously have to be found guilty provided the judge is not affiliated with the democrats.
    It wouldn't be a fair trial.
    None of this death by lethal injection. We saw one scumbag finally get the gas treatment after he survived the first attempt of the jab. The grieving families
    would have paid to see that happen to that dude. He's dead now thankfully.

I know we are quite a long way out from the US election but one thing I have learnt in the past few years is that the only people to believe in all of this
    are the bookmaker. Sleepy Joe is getting sleepier, and Donald might be full of all the same old lines he used in 2016 but Sportsbet just stick to picking
    a winner and not loosing money. Nothing cleaner than that because it will get dirty over there. I am glad there is only one misguided Fani at the moment
    and i don't want to see an avalanche.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.