'this is pretty easy ----------- if you don't want refugees and...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

'this is pretty easy ----------- if you don't want refugees and immigrants - then, stop going to wars and destabilising Africa and the ME and stop trying to contain China'

In which wars did the Australian's terrorize/destabilize the local black populations in Africa?

Or did Australia have a colonial empire which I have somehow missed?

Another very long bow to say that because we are western and some other western countries have been involved in conflict in Africa and other 3rd world countries that we must accept the rejects from the 3rd world and put up with their sometimes appalling behavior. This behavior which sometimes includes robberies, assaults, carjackings and, in this case, murder is because they see us as a soft touch.

Or is this some rubbish that maybe there were some Australian mercenaries in the past and maybe they have acted badly in these countries and so we have an obligation to them. Without any facts whatsoever. What a load of rot.

Thank god our country isn't run by the likes of you and Scott the ratbag. The immigrants in their thousands would have completely terrorized the locals and you would blame them.

Luckily I know that you are merely virtue signaling - just saying this stuff to take the moral high ground - you couldn't actually be stupid enough to expect others or governments to follow your ridiculous excuses and to expect a positive outcome.

Wongy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.