"there’re several morons on here who have stated that if we stop...

1. 6,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "there’re several morons on here who have stated that if we stop immigration - all this crime will go away"

Who is saying all crime will go away if we stop immigration? I must have missed the post, please supply a link to such a post on this thread.

The point being made predominantly is that certain cultures seem more predisposed to violence.

Why do we need to put 70 year old women and 6 year old children in such danger when we absolutely know there is an increased risk?

As far as I can tell the only reasons being offered is that it would be racist to do otherwise and that, somehow, Australians are obliged to solve the problems that the members of these communities cannot resolve themselves in their own countries. If nothing else this seems condescending, but more importantly it's really not our problem to solve or be exposed to. I see no significant attempt by any other group to address the continual attacks on white people around the world.

"I think it’s ironic that this crime is in the electorate of the great Pauline Hanson history

one of Australia’s greatest racist
    s"

What do you think is the connection between Pauline Hanson and this crime that makes it ironic? As far as I can tell, your arguments seem to involve finding someone/something distantly associated with this crime and then making nonsensical assertions thereafter. The liberal mind gets more vacuous with each passing year.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.