SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

DT,I agree that in 99% of the case, it is true.But I am very...

1. 173 Posts.
    DT,

I agree that in 99% of the case, it is true.
    But I am very sure, Swala is in that 1% exception case.

12B can no way be a duster. Even if it fulfills 1% (yes, you are reading it right) of its potential, our MC would be better than what it is now. 1% of estimated recoverable 2.2 bbls is 22 mmbls. Our share of 50% would be 11mmbls. With 10$ profit per bbl (very conservative), our MC would be 110mn. Yes, it would take more money to drill and bring it to Production, but 10$ profit is excluding all costs we might need to develop the wells/Production (cost recovery). Tullow are no fools to invest in 12B if they do not believe in the prospect at very initial stage. I am sure 12B alone would take our SP beyond our wildest imagination.

K-K and Pangani looks more promising and wait for the CPR to be out. I would not be surprised, if K-K CPR is in similar terms to that of 12B potential going by Kilombero seismic. If I add Eyasi to be the mix, it gets more exciting. Remember, I am not considering Block 31 and 44 in Zambia whose results are still awaited. It is very rare that we get such a share in Market with so much upside potential and little risk.

I have not researched about other companies you have mentioned. But, trust me, I have spent a lot of time to understand the potential of Swala's assets, Management team and all the factors which could contribute to SP on Long-Term and all are VERY POSITIVE.We would be down at some point for sure and there will be drop in SP and we might even go back to 20c but story remains the same and Swala will be a multi-bagger for sure in 3 or 4 years. I like the objective of your friend's message and I really support it and appreciate you for sharing it. But, I am sure, whoever invests with Swala below 40c will be up for a multi-bagger for years to come. These are my opinions only, DYOR.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.