AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

As a APCL shareholder I am really interested in the huge...

1. 75 Posts.
    As a APCL shareholder I am really interested in the huge derisking which have been done of our licences. I cannot understand the current share price movement though where it seriously seems like we have a soon to be takeover bid on our hands. In Oslo there are huge foreign institutes who seems to be extremely keen on keeping the share price very low. At the moment the company is priced at 320 mill NOK which is around 40mill USD. When we know that they have 16,9M USD + 12M USD in cash and restricted cash the rest of the company is priced at around 10-15 mill USD.

10-15 mill USD for 4 licences in Senegal/Gambia with the results that are in this region? That is quite an insane undervalue!

And we have 6 other licences as well but at the moment the best ones are these 4. I would expect there to be a huge farmout coming soon and a share prices rise in the 100%s. 30+ companies in the dataroom. Many finished detailed due diligence and wants to pursue a transaction. How on Earth can this have such a low price?

APCL is sailing up to be the bet of the century if the plan is to sit invested for the next 5 years.

I am expecting there to be a farmout news release any day now followed up with plans for drilling in Gambia before September. With a hit there then this company's value would skyrocket through the stratosphere... If we get a free carry in Gambia for 45% farmed out and sit on 45% then we could potentially be looking at a 1500% share price increase, at least!
    Last edited by utkant: 10/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.