FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Not sure what you mean there. I am referring to FAR's...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Not sure what you mean there.
    I am referring to FAR's announcement from a few months ago of registering for arbitration with COP over SNE. APCL announce registering for arbitration and the case gets listed on ICSID straight away but FAR's case has not appeared after 3 months. The language FAR used in the June quarterly was:

"As a result of FAR’s dispute, FAR has made a request to the International Chamber of Commerce in
    Paris to commence arbitration proceedings to resolve the current Joint Operating Agreement dispute
    regarding FAR’s right to pre-empt the sale of ConocoPhillips’ interest in the Rufisque, Sangomar and
    Sangomar Deep Joint Venture offshore Senegal."
    and
    "Shortly before the end of the quarter FAR applied to the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris
    to commence arbitration proceedings to resolve the current Joint Operating Agreement dispute
    regarding FAR’s right to pre-empt the sale of ConocoPhillips’ interest in the Rufisque, Sangomar and
    Sangomar Deep Joint Venture offshore Senegal to Woodside Energy Ltd. At the time of writing no
    further update on the arbitration is available."

The latest I could find was from the Half yearly :
    "Senegal project arbitration
    On 20 June 2017, the Company made a request to the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris to commence arbitration proceedings to resolve a Joint Operating Agreement dispute in relation to the Company’s rights of pre-emption with respect to the reported sale of ConocoPhillips’ 35% interest in the RSSD Joint Venture to Woodside Petroleum Limited. The arbitration proceedings may take in the order of twelve months to reach a determination at which point the Company will be in a position to make any decision in relation to any award relating to its pre-emption rights."

So FAR has used the language 'made a request to' and 'applied to' rather than 'has registered'.
    Makes it hard to know where FAR is in the process or even if FAR is really in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.