AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

EV not reliable or applicable IMO in this instance or others of...

1. pvb
    286 Posts.
    EV not reliable or applicable IMO in this instance or others of this nature. SP movement / value is down to managements reputation and marketing in conjunction with timely announcements. Multi Million oz deposits are always possible.

I have whitenessed this over the past 4 yrs as CDT,AZM and others have targeted this area. I do not hold AZK though have previously and now hold CDT and GRY. GRY have been marketed for success, they have good management whom people trust, and have been successful in motivating steady growth in their sp. This does not mean they will create more value for shareholders of other companies in the area being AMX CDT or AZM, perhaps they have done a better job advertising the potential profits if they find the motherload. ON the other hand I have seen the trust behind IVey and others who are involved with CDT and until recently AZM and have seen the SP raise ~40% in one day based on an ann, with NO leaks prior. As said, I have hedged my bets either way in holding both of them. As for AMX - good ground and nice oz but how are they going to get rid of the artisinal miners? Too much risk IMO when you have others with the same prospects. Not sure about the management of AMX either, the track record of their chairman is marginal at best and not in the league of CDT, AXM, GRY IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.