African Youth in Victoria, the Facts, page-53

1. 7,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Well I watched the show and apart from the view that it was quite a poorly produced show, (it appears they were able to find a bout 5 youths who appear to wish to live within the law and monopolized their time) it portrayed to me that their is zero integration. They all appear to only want to be with their ethnicity, didn't see any other Australians portrayed within their community (apart from police).

Music band only put on a show for their type - clearly articulated by the band and visible in the crowd and even with all planning it ended in the predicted fashion - a brawl of thugs and death. The streets of Mogadishu are here.

Poor choice of immigrant to be here in Australia in my view and I can only hope the Governments take this on board and make all necessary changes. Australia will not tolerate gangs of immigrants terrorizing, hurting, stealing from the average Australian who work and pay taxes and want safety for their families.

The lady whose house was broken into and says she can't even face a black person in the street now because of the traumatic impact on her and her family, and with whom I fully empathize, is probably already receiving hate mail from all the left wing losers of Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.