AFP 0.00% $2.87 aft pharmaceuticals limited

Totally agree @willo134, it's so tempting to keep averaging down...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    Totally agree @willo134, it's so tempting to keep averaging down at these prices (I did a bit anyway) but it seems that everybody else knows (or can see) something that I can't. Getting FDA approval on a drug in America is met with a hohum attitude of the market?? I've seen other shares double on much less news. Now they are having to expand the number manufacturers to meet the expected demand of products in China. They have category leading products in some markets and now Hartley is also hinting at announcing another big product in the next few weeks (negotiations permitting)!........... What am I missing?

The only possible thing a can see is that Hartley owns about 70%of the shares so not much liquidity or chance of a large takeover offer and this maybe limits the interest of big instos? Also, maybe a lack of a decent marketing presence so not may retail investors seem to know about them and the stellar progress they are making. Still, just because others don't know doesn't make it a bad buy. YOY double digit growth of turnover, profit, markets, products and IP. Combine that with reduced debt and increasing dividend ! But Mr Market drops the SP, very strange, I may have to buy some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $300.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.