FGL 0.00% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

Yep, they were the pointers. Accept the spend for the first half...

1. 12,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1761
    Yep, they were the pointers. Accept the spend for the first half included "accounting" items and supposedly the research and development component will reduce.

However the issue is revenue.

You can have all the "high" profile directors and the well worded announcmements but if you are not selling the product ....how long can you keep paying out millions in expenses with piddly revenue.

Originally I was led to believe that the VPN was a class above the rest in the market and was to created the initial revenue stream. It hasnt.
    Family Insites as I originally expected was "a flick of the switch" to send it global. All I have seen is marketing focused on WA organisations and the revenue stream one could assume is below original expectations.
    It is a great concept with a potential low cost repeat business model. However the issue is the massive spend required on marketing and Wangle currently do not have the funds.

How they intend to negotiate this issue and move forward will define the future of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $2.684K 48.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3105 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 35432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.