FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

I have heard the same response from a friend and to top it off...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I have heard the same response from a friend and to top it off they too also didn't see the value in the onging costs...but as a freebe it was ok ,,,,, this leads me to the view that this is why the Co has been holding back on releasing any numbers on downloads and eventual uptakes to paying customers.

In regards to VPN issues raised in some posts...I am still of the view that the Co should have obtained Senior Counsel legal advice as to whether we were a "carrier" in the first place and needed to comply with the new Gov't regulations...I haven't heard or seen any other Co having to comply nor have I heard of any legal enforcement against other Co's for non compliances issues..and yet there are still so many VPN out there trading.

I also do not understand why the Co didn't go o/seas to launch the VPN as it was reported as being so quick and saved data...I suppose it's just another loss of opportunity by the Co to add to their list.

I won't say too much more now till I see todays ASX announcement as I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were to extend the voluntary suspension period for a further few weeks...If there was to be an announcement about the CR then it will be most interesting to see if they make any additional comments about it or will it just be bare basic notice of 500,000,000 shares issued at .004 for ongoing matters.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.