FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Why a parent would think that an app that protects their...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Why a parent would think that an app that protects their children isn't a lot term investment is interesting feedback, especially considering the threats are getting more sophisticated and impacting more and more children? Each to their own and not judging here, but it would be good to learn more about exactly why they thought the way they did and feed that back to the company. It could be a VPN type mentality, until you directly feel the impact on a child it's a she'll be right attitude. I know of some children (13-14 year olds) who are suffering deep depression - got hooked on internet gaming with who knows who the other players are, cyberbullied, etc won't go to school, get physically violent to their parents and no other factors (i.e. good family). The kids turned within the space of a couple of months. Very sad.

Wangle WFI is technology used for good to fight technology that is used for bad because guess what - we don't know who is at the other end of that cable and if you think the government or some magic body that governs the internet will do anything about it - we'll you're just dreaming.

Funny thing is we spend a lot of money on antivirus/firewalls because we worry about our data getting hacked or stolen and maybe losing a small amount of money (that we can probably get back though credit card insurance or the bank that let allowed that unauthorised transaction) but we aren't prepared to forgo a good coffee a month for the sake of protecting our children?

I've said it before but good on you Wangle for tackling this issue head on. I believe there are enough intelligent and socially responsible people out there that believe technology can help protect our most vulnerable assets that will do what they can to help products like WFI succeed and will show the necessary patience - but the reality as displayed by many of this forum is that unless you achieve a Facebook like outcome in a fraction of the time they did then they couldn't give a toss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.