FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

After all the Promises, page-22

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Stickytroll....Truer words were never spoken...

I now wonder what the S/p will be this week with the rather poor late thursday night Co Announcement just before the easter break of Donna Cross leaving the Co. I for the heck of it don't understand why it couldn't have been done this week sometime after the easter break.

Donna Cross's leaving the Co at this stage of the Co's push with WFI imo leaves/sends a bad vibe and leaves a rather large gapping hole in the Co's educational /ongoing developmental WFI program.....it make's no logical sense to me of her leaving now at this point of time if the Co was on the cusp of fulfilling all of it's objectives and what I would have presumed to be D Cross's mark/legacy on the WFI fundamentals of Child care issues domestically and internationally. Through the lack of the Co's general WFI full disclosure updates I can only assume things maybe in a poor state of affairs and may have been a further contributing factor to Donna Cross leaving.

In the meantime I'm hoping that Dr Neale Fong from a business / partnerships perspective may now bring something to the table to earn his renumeration entitlements.

I still am of the strong opinion there may still be futher departures from the Co coming prior to the release of the this quarterly report.....

Oh and Yes I do have that Sinking Ship feeling ....!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.