FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

July 16. Wangle VPN twice as fast as Industry Speed Open VPN...

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    July 16. Wangle VPN twice as fast as Industry Speed Open VPN
    10th April 2017. Wangle signs landmark agreement with Telethon Kids Institute.
    The VPN was launched on the 20th April 2107 and in May they stated Wangle VPN Outstanding Early Results.  Then in  June we have Wangle Partnering with Student Edge accessing 900,000 users. Then in July 17 we have Agreement signed with Constable Care Child Safety Foundation. Then on the 1st Aug Robyn Treyvaud joins Wangle. 27th Oct Family Insites launched with all of the above in place to create sales.

If all of the above listed activities were put in place to have a blockbuster launch for Family Insites and build the VPN sales - what happened.

Then we get the half yearly showing a loss of $3,772,940 with miniscule income.

Wangle told us the VPN had outstanding results - but the market appears to think otherwise. Family Insites it would appear is going to take a massive marketing spend to educate the public that is worth parting with their hard earned.

I think the company created the Family Insites app assuming the customers would jump at it and the revenue would flow along with VPN sales, thus solving all the company financial issues. It would seem that has not happened and now a major concern has arisen. No money

The company then goes into voluntary suspension stating "nor does the company have any furthur  information necessary to inform the market of the voluntary suspension"

Lets assume this was a well thought out announcment well in advance with all the specific detail and timing in place. Why the last minute change to a voluntary suspension

There has been a lot of "stuff" announced over the past 18 months - I  believed it all, but now the numbers are telling me there is no trend of any  sales. So one can only assume the market either the market is not catching on or they are not getting the right messages.

Getting the right messages is called THE MARKETING PROGRAM and that my friend costs millions of dollars to do it right and make an impact.
    Wangle need serious money to make this work. On current figures they need $7,400,000 per annum to keep the lights on. That is with no marketing spend.

It would be no surprise to see the suspension remain in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.