TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

after burner sequence initiate, page-13

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    holding big time on this one ....with this one I can sleep at night ..not worring about the market glitches....all confidence.....just have to resist the temptations to take those SMALL profits ...so now i get up and walk away...this is so undervalued ...its criminal.....virtually no sellers...buyers off the wall...seems someone wants a big position on this one...directors control any possible takeover...friendlly major shareholder...ie 10% on theire side......only megga bucks will get to own this one...good for all of us.....just starting to show realistic value....$2 just the starting point.....sellers have fled to the hills and bunkered down....like me.....trading time is over....the big breakout is about to loom....we all see the value...we all can see from thwe reports the real porential value..plus they say 70 per cen well lool back furthur...to a company that explored this one when commod prices made this uneconomical....they said 80 per cent....assay don't lie ...do they?.....they may just short of hitting the mother load....well I'm in for the $10 + mark and even then I suspect its short

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.